Monday, June 7

What do you guys think about...

Blair(Elizabeth) and Elle(Lisa) Fowler? I personally, think that they are good gurus, but what makes me wonder is the fact that they "supposedly" get paid for every video they make on YouTube. Which makes me think that the only reason why they are on YouTube still is so that they can still make money. I've never watched Elle's videos before, but I used to watch Blair's all the time. Then I noticed she started to let the 'fame' get to her. Celebrity meetings, interviews, free items, ect. She started to change. And don't get me wrong, I'm happy for her, but she can't forget about all of her loyal subscribers. I mean, I wouldn't be so upset about all of this if she was honest and straight up with us about all of the rumors circulating about her, but she chooses to hide it all and let all of our minds wander and think about it all and make our own conclusions. I still like her and watch her new videos when she posts them, I'm just bringing this up because it's quite a controversy on YouTube and I wanted to get your input on it all.

Do you guys watch them after all this? And what do you think about their 'nos jobs'? Spill :)