Sunday, June 13

Reviews!

So, I went out shopping the other day and I picked up some new beauty products to try. I've seen commercials for them and I wanted to try them out. These opinions are all my own and I am not being paid by these companies, just so you know!

So the first product I decided to invest in was; L'Oreal, Telescopic Explosion Mascara. At first I found it really hard to apply, but after awhile, I got used to it and it really grew on me. It really gets all your lashes and it really "fans" them out. The only problem I had with it, was when I was trying to take it off. I used make up remover it and it was really hard to scrub off. It wasn't water-proof. I know that, I doubled checked! But other than that, it was a good product!

The next product was; Phyicians Formula Talc-Free Sand Beige Mineral Loose Powder. This product is beyond amazing. I love the way it makes my skin look. It makes my skin like, glow! I apply it right after I apply my normal foundation and concealer and it gives my skin that "flawless" look. I got a shade darker than my actual skin color, because I felt like the colors were a little light. I would recommend this product, it was only about 8$ which is worth it to me. You can get it at most drug stores, I got mine at Walmart!

Another product I purchased was; Hard Candy Take Me Out Eyeliner. I really like the Hard Candy line and this was a product I never tried before, so I got it in black and tried it out. It's like, a liquid eyeliner with a felt tip. I don't really like it. It doesn't apply enough eyeliner to my eye. Once you put it over your eyeshadow, it like isn't a dark line, which is kind of what I wanted. I felt like I had to keep re-applying this to get the look I wanted. I don't know, it wasn't worth my 5$ in my opinion.

The last product I bought was; Jergens Natural Glow Daily Moisturizer. It is amazing. It doesn't leave you streaky or orange. I only used the self tanner because of when I had the sun poisoning I got tan lines which I didn't want, so I used it to try to blend it all together. And it works. It can get you pretty dark. I mean, I'm like light brown and the self tanner allowed me to match the color. I used it after the shower every morning. It moisturized too. I would recommend it. It's pretty cheap too :)

*Now remember that these results probably will vary and this is what worked for me. It could be different!



Anyways, that's what I got :) I'll update later tonight about my weekend! Ttyl<3