Monday, June 14

Hair Routine!

So a lot of people at school always ask me how I do my hair. It's nothing really great, I promise. Hahaha. So, some history on my hair. It used to be really long and beautiful. I put peroxide in it to lighten the front of my hair. So the front of my hair was orange and blonde for awhile. And on top of being on a swim team (chlorine) and straightening it everyday, it got fried. I decided to cut it all off. Up to about my shoulders. Now, that was a lot for me since my hair was at my belly button almost. Then I let it grow out a little and got tons of layers in it and dyed it really dark brown. Then I bleached the underneath of my hair blonde. My hair was so dead by then. So I cut it again. And let it grow out naturally. Which brings us to now. It is my natural color (lightish brown) and it is almost at my boobs. I try to keep it as healthy as possible.

So every day, I shower. Before bed. I use Sunsilk Hydration Shampoo and Conditioner. (You can purchase both at a local drug store for 5$ each). After I shower, I apply Aussie Hair Insurance Leave in Conditioner. Then I let it air dry. And when I wake up in the morning, I do my make up while my straightener is heating up, and I spray my hair with Nexxus Heat Protector. Brush it all in evenly, and part my hair in sections. Straighten the bottom half first and work my way up to my other layers. After I finish that, I spray my hair with just a generic hairspray and leave it.

Now, some mornings, I take a shower before and leave my hair natural. My hair naturally has some wave and I like that. So after I shower, I make sure my hair is a still a bit damp before I apply any product. I put some mousse in my hand and rub it around and distribute it throughout my hair. Then let it dry and add a shine serum.

That's mainly it. If you guys want me to teach you how I curl my hair, let me know :)
Have a good day guys! Ttyl<33