Tuesday, June 8

):

I miss my boyfriend terribly /: We haven't seen each other in quite some time (he doesn't live near me) and it sucks ): I want to see him, but he's grounded because of his report card. I hope I get to see him soon ): It's been making me kinda depressed lately. But we've been together so long (1 1/2 years) and I know we can make it through anything. I love him<3

Today, SUCKED. Again. Tomorrow, I have to stay after school because I have a ton of work to make up. I missed a whole week and a half of school because I had Mono and sun poisoning. Ughh. I have to get all this late work in ASAP, because my last day of school is in like 4 days. I have finals and stuff to study for. My grades are relatively good, so hopefully I get straight A's. I've been trying so hard to get straight A's because usually I'm a C student. But this year I really picked up my grades and I'm really proud of myself.

Well today is my mom's birthday, so I'm gonna go make her a cake before she gets home from work :) After that, I'm making her dinner! Then the whole family will probably go swimming later! Fun fun fun.

I'll talk to you guys later. Tell me about your day. I'm here to help if you guys need it too :) Promise!<3