Wednesday, June 16

Hey Guys!

Today I had finals. For just two of my classes though. I did my first period class final, so easy. Then, second period, I skipped :x Total bad ass, huh? Hahaha, me and a few of my friends went down to a coffee shop and got some coffee. I didn't have a final in that class today, we did it awhile ago. No big deal!

Tomorrow I have my last two finals and then it's SUMMER! I have a check list for the summer, it goes;
-Get a job
-Get some money
-Get my licence
-Get a car
-Get my nose pierced
-Get my tattoo
-Go on college tours


I'm sure there is a lot more but it's all I can think of at the moment. My video for every day make up routine will be up in a few days maybe. I gotta learn how to edit and stuff first :)

Tell me about your day, guys! Talk to you laterrrr<3333