Saturday, June 5

5 Random Facts!

Let's do like, a 5 random facts kinda thing :)
1) I listen to Death Metal. Haha, many people don't expect this because I'm such a little girl and I honestly don't look like someone who would listen to that kind of stuff. But my favorite bands are probably; Job For A Cowboy, Whitechapel, Carnifex, and Chelsea Grin.
2) I have Tinnitus (which is ringing in my ears) and it never goes away. I always have to be listening to music or talking with someone. It isn't intense, but it is enough to definitely bother and distract me.
3) I was born dead. When I was delivered, I was not breathing because when my mom was pushing, then umbilical cord got wrapped around my neck and choked me. I was not breathing and was completely purple. Eventually, the doctors got to revive me and here I am now :)
4) My biggest obsession is probably Ben&Jerry's Chunky Monkey (mentioned above^). It's always in my freezer. My boyfriend got me hooked on it 2 summers ago. I never thought I'd like it because I'm not a huge fan of bananas. But it is literally, AMAZING. I definitely recommend it!
5) I can fluently sign in Sign Language. It's an obsession. I have been talking Sign Language for 3 years at my school and I am now in Sign Language 5 Accelerated. My future career has something to do with Sign Language and I hope to get a scholarship to collage for it.